Pages

November 04, 2009

LeT iT bE...

Once i step in Malacca..dark,shine all living here was i faced...
Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone..
Living like a hell here and make me insane..but....
When I find myself in times of trouble, approach myself to
In my mind play the word to stay me calm.
But i lost my belief on people around here..whoever..
And in my hour of darkness, i'm trust standing right in front of me
And still words of wisdom to play in my head for increase my iman
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
The only answer should give to them is let them go..
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see
And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines(hidayah) on me,
shine until tomorrow and forever..
I wake up to the sound of wisdom,
So,whatever people do just let it be..
I don't care what people did to me because still with me.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone anymore..
Let it be is the simple word for make me to be a good muslim..
LeT it Be..

2 comments:

  1. waa..ko ni pandai mengarang la...speakng pon teror..huuhu..respect ar kat ko..apasl sedih2 aytnyer ni...ce citer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete