Pages

June 05, 2011

I Tag My Priceless Word

Today I can write the happiest lines.

I take my mood in the times when..
The day is calm
and the blue sky is viewing at the top
The sun was sheltered behind the cloudy
While bird return to the nest~

Today I can write the wonderful lines.

I memorize the moment how my happiest live was began
My sight searches for someone as to fulfill the need of love
My heart looks and felt too
and eventually i found u..


And today, the lines expressed by words..

I told u the things,
The sweet words I tag,
The smile, the laugh
It keeps me fall in love
The warm that you gave makes me feel great
For the early morning and till the end
It is remain same for the next day

Dear,
Love is like a flame and its burn when its hot
The reason I love you
Is all that we've been through..
Love will stay in a true path
As long we do always pray to ALLAH swt
As long as we are being honest
As long as we believe in love
And do promise to keep our rope bonded tightly..
I do always love u..

2 comments: